Rondure believes ongoing learning is essential to the research process. The Rondure team joins with Grandeur Peak in a weekly meeting, "Grandeur Peak University" or GPU. GPU is a forum where a short list of topics are discussed in depth to build the foundation for our analysts. Topics range from international accounting standards to cultural differences between countries, market fundamentals to trading techniques. We review books and articles from the investment industry. Here's a peek at what our team is currently reading.
What We're Reading
- The Little Book of Emerging Markets: How to Make Money in the World's Fastest Growing Markets by Mark Mobius
- Investing the Templeton Way: The Market-Beating Strategies of Value Investing's Legendary Bargain Hunter by Lauren C Templeton and Scott Phillips
- The Bottom Billion: Why the Poorest Countries are Failing and What Can Be Done About It by Paul Collier
- Survival of the Fittest: Defining Future Leaders in Asset Management by Casey Quirk, Deloitte
- The Economist, The World in 2017
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth